Re: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:18:18 -0300

I had an idea that might solve the question:

For a jog shuttle, for example, when the mouse is almost at the right edge of
the interface.

Jog starts : the mouse is hard located on the center, and the cursor changes to
indicate it, someway ;

the jog is performed, by moving the mouse left and right,

jog ends, the mouse is restored at original position, and the cursor get backs
to its figure.

RFC