Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:22:18 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003 18:24 schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> > what about optimizing the "mouse pointer problem" when changing values
> > ... isn't that  important too?
>
> It is important, but the only solution I can imagine, is to put the mouse
> in the center before the adjustment.. I think that might become confusing
> for the user...

So can you "freeze" the mouse pointer graphic, but still consider the mouse
movement for adding the adjustments, during  such actions?

Or maybe now it's the right time to introduce contextive mouse pointer graphic
during some kind of actions? i know .... I'm a pain in your neck! ;-)
I think this would be extremely helpful for zoom and shuttle action, for
example.

greetings
Reinhard