Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:09:39 +0200

Hi,

cool .... I think we are on the right way, so let's see how much performance
this actions will cost.

btw - I don't wanted to have both graphics, I mean the mouse cursor and another
figure (graph, bar,...) below ..... just one of those .... the mouse pointer
should be hidden during such actions,  but the figure should popup at the same
position and all activities should be done inside the graphic (I mean a slider
that will be moved, or a graph that change the percentage value,... when moving
the mouse).

greetings
Reinhard