Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:38:15 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 12.06.03 06:25:57:
> > Or maybe now it's the right time to introduce contextive mouse pointer
> > graphic during some kind of actions? i know .... I'm a pain in your neck!
> > ;-) I think this would be extremely helpful for zoom and shuttle action,
> > for example.
>
> I just didnt understand how contextive information can be applied here.. mind
> detail a little more ?

Ok, I will try it.
I could visualize to have the same graphs like in TPA for gain/pan actions ...
just temporary on mouse position during  performing such actions.
For zoom stuff maybe too (a vertical graph when zooming vertical "only" (new
action) by [A LEFT ALT] + UD and hor. graph when zooming hor. only by [ZX] + LR
and both, a hor. and ver. graph, when [Z] + LRUD), so user would be graphically
informed when max. or min. zoom factors are reached.

greetings
Reinhard