Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:06:42 -0300

Guys, this visual information stuff is pretty clear, and it is on plans to be
implemented
What I asked is how could visual information solve the problem of
mouse-at-edge-and-no-space-to-jog/shuttle,
pointed by R in the precedding email :-)

BTW, I prefer that the amount of jog performed (whatever the action is) being
displayed on LCD, but it could be a user-selectable
mode.