Re: Re: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:05:30 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 14.06.03 01:23:51:
> The point here is to gain space. I will try to find a way to detect the
> movement WITHOUT moving (that leads

This would be the best solution,  because I think the mouse pointer should be
completely covered and replaced by the appropriate graphic. This could be a
graph for gain/pan, zoom and a slider for shuttle action, for example .... so
the whole action will be done just inside the graphic.

I mean ... the mouse pointer could be replaced by some kind of graphic when
user started an action, and should be restored to the original position, after
finishing the action, so it should be no problem (if possible), even if the
mouse pointer is close to some edge?

greetings
Reinhard