Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Vertical zoom fixed
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:01:26 -0400

> Another idea that I had was that we define a place in the Screen where
> these sort of actions happen (so, for example, we define that controls
> like that of Zoom can only happen when you point to the LCD Display, for
> example), and then we don't have a problem with where amount of space
> that the mouse has.

But there would lead us to the point-and-do-something paradigm , which is out
of JMB purposes.
Normally user use the application with maximized window. If we let him to
perform an action ANYWHERE
we will be giving him freedom to act as he was using a analogic device, without
worrying about where the mouse is.

--
Best Regards