gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 09:02:08 +0200

On Monday, September 9, 2013 00:44 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> exceptions fixed!
>
> we can look at your warnings, however I believe we had a totally
> different problem. Exceptions were handled differently in the past and
> the old code created several exceptions. I fixed generally one macro
> that should solve many at once and a specific place in the tab creation.
>
> I can now join a server, authenticate and connect to a couple of
> channels, without dirty tricks! TalkSoup is live again!

I can connect a server, that already worked before. Now,
/join #channel
also works without the need to specify a fake password. However,
the channel tab doesn't open for me. This is on amd64,
will have to try on i386 hopefully later today when I'm back home.

See attached compilation warnings generated on amd64 with gcc 4.2.1.

cheers,
Sebastian