gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:49:26 +0200

On Monday, September 9, 2013 22:29 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> >
> > I can connect a server, that already worked before. Now,
> > /join #channel
> > also works without the need to specify a fake password. However,
> > the channel tab doesn't open for me. This is on amd64,
> > will have to try on i386 hopefully later today when I'm back home.
> >
> > See attached compilation warnings generated on amd64 with gcc 4.2.1.
> I fixed a crash about an undefined stirng macro which happened with
> clang. I rewrote the string macro.
>
> It works for me now on clang/libobjc2 on x86/32

many warnings disappeared, but some are new, the ones in main.m

Still, the channel tab doesn't open for me, on amd64.
What I recognized, that I don't get the subject and user list shown
when I join a channel. That normally showed up on the server tab.
I don't know if that was already yesterday the case.

Still had no time to test on a 32bit installation, hope to get around to it
today.

Sebastian