gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 00:44:38 +0200

Hi,

exceptions fixed!

we can look at your warnings, however I believe we had a totally different problem. Exceptions were handled differently in the past and the old code created several exceptions. I fixed generally one macro that should solve many at once and a specific place in the tab creation.

I can now join a server, authenticate and connect to a couple of channels, without dirty tricks! TalkSoup is live again!

Please confirm this for you. I still will look at your warnings though.

Riccardo