gap-dev-discuss

[Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 22:09:05 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian imported Talksoup. I imported some of the floating patches to the make system and then imported a runtime patch to NSObjectAdditions, merging it with the current code to try to keep the APPLE code working (untested though)ยท

The current status is that the application starts, preferences do work and it connects to an IRC server.

I am however unable to join a channel (commnad doesn't get entered on return) or authenticate my IRC (to be honest, I don't even see the notification that my nickname should be authenticated, which is strange)..

Thus something else seems broken. I also tried to use the objectaddition patch "pure" to see that I didn't make a merge error, but no help.

Riccardo