Re: [glob2-devel] globulation graphic

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] globulation graphic
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:19:46 +0100

>> 9 draw the units/buildings hp and hungry points only when a key is pressed
>> or when they are below 25% (since the unit movement is automatic you dont
>> really need to know it everytime)
>
> That is interesting. Historically it was disabled by default and a key
> showed
> it. I let the hardcore gamer choose, but you proposition is nice. What does
> the community thinks about it?

I remember when I played on a slow switching tft-monitor.  I became
annoyed quickly:
The food level indicators flickered like mad when the globs moved!
(I guess this was about the heavy black-white-contrasts concentrated
in a small area.)

Instead of having to hold a key pressed, I would prefer a key to toggle.

--
Kai Antweiler