Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:46:56 +0100

Quinn Yee Qin Teh wrote:
> I've read it, well done!

I started reading it late at night. Up to the point of my reading I didn't get
sorted out what humans had to do with the whole thing but maybe that's explained
later on.

> If we plan to add any more detail to it, I'd be more than happy to help.
> I also wouldn't mind proofreading it if you want somebody to do so.

As foss I guess there is barely an other way to it than having the text in
mercurial or, if we dare to have more cooks, in the wiki. I doubt many people
will touch it either way. For me such a story (others have been there before.
Find them in the wiki) is more to form a basis to derive game concepts from than
a part I need to read in a game.

> Just a question, is the story only for our own reference or will it be
> made available to the public in some form or another? If it is the
> latter, how? (as a document bundled with the documentation? as scrolling
> text in-game?)

or as chapters in a campaign?

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb