Re: [glob2-devel] globulation graphic

From: dryad
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] globulation graphic
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:10:17 -0000 (GMT)

I've stopped doing the graphic for one moment and started to define some
background lore, so everyone can use it as a base and change or add
anything and we all can see a common world to work on^^

the only fixed point i've used is the globulo/steam punk idea, so there
wont be main hi-tech,sci-fi or classic fantasy features in the game
(despite the fact there could be some in the game lore).

the main theme will only be mechanical and steam powered^^

I'll post something soon, hope you will like it.