[glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0

From: dryad
Subject: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 01:22:28 -0000 (GMT)

hi all again,
i've finally finished to write some lore, as i've imagined this game.
i've tried to make every features of the game work.
the only thing i could not really fit in the story has been the fairy
aspect of the tier one globulation structures. I mean, that's kinda
difficult to add to the rest. For the steampunk style, it has planty of
reasons now and I think it may really work.

well hope it's useful as a starting point.

so... here it is:
http://www.winterdryad.co.uk/Globulore_v1.0.pdf

btw, i thought about keeping the tiles, maybe change the color casting,
but anyway who said that the game must have only 1 tileset??

wanted to do some handmade artworks too but it requires a bit of time and
i'd like to know if u like the story first.

if u do i already got some ideas for the logo too.

cu next^^