Re: [glob2-devel] globulation graphic

From: dryad
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] globulation graphic
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 02:22:18 -0000 (UTC)

> Is it ok for you to compile the game? If so, even if you do not want to
> get
> into mercurial, you can still have an up-to-date copy so that you can play
> with latest features.

ehm... what?^^

> For instance, the new wall looks absolutely great, but
> it
> looks very stonish/metalic albeit it is purely made of wood. The old one
> had
> the woodish glue style. Maybe we can add a new wall for higher level and
> use
> your for this while keeping the old one for level one.

well mmm why i did it like this...
1 looks nice (ok that s not a good reason)^^
2 didnt unterstood it was made of wood since u require stone for building
it, so since i made the stones of that colors i thought it would look grey
and bluish.
3 didn t know that the game was punkish style^^

k now that i know i ll rework it^^
do u have some kind of confirmed game lore? it would be very helpful for
the graphic. I'm glad you like the terrain, but that's just a standard
earthly terrain too.

would it be better if i add some lore to the graphic?

>> areas so it shows moving lines, is it posible to rise the number of
>> frames
>> to 16? 8 moves a bit too fast and it's quite disturbing.
>
> I guess you didn't liked the original ones for this? What does the
> community
> thinks about the new ones?

mm the array is a bit too difficult to adapt to other kind of seamless
animations...