Re: [glob2-devel] Music

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Music
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:06:58 +0100

> I thought I would start redoing the war track first.  Let me know what you
> think.

Might work.
Keep in mind that often the war-music plays for a few seconds only -
followed by a short time of normal music.  And this change repeats a
lot.

Also the sounds at about 30sec will probably get annoying in longer battles.

Don't try to hard to create music that fits into our existing loop system.
With Bradley working fulltime on glob2, there is a good chance that this
system is history soon.  Bradley is extremely fast!

I like the style. It reminds me of fantasy games, but
it fits into a globulation-fairytale-world, too.
--
Kai Antweiler