Re: [glob2-devel] Music

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Music
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:57:22 -0500

On Feb 4, 2008 7:44 PM, Max Shinn <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!  I am interested in writing some music.  Please let me if you are
interested.
My site is BernsteinForPresident.com.

Thank you

I think the general consensus is that people want music similar to the ambiance of the existing tracks, but longer and more varied.

I would definitly be interested in more radical compositions, so long as they work to the theme of the game. Music theming will eventually be implemented to allow for the selection of music by the player.

Eventually we may do campaigns where the music can work to the tune of a particular level.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.