Re: [glob2-devel] Music

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Music
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:01:49 +0100

Hello,

> Hello!  I am interested in writing some music.  Please let me if you are
> interested.
> My site is BernsteinForPresident.com.

Thank you for your interest in Glob2. We should implement a theming system for
the music so that the user can choose between several musics.

The music system of glob2 switches between three oggs depending on the action.
Those ambiances are:
- peaceful, slow development
- heavy development
- war

The idea is that a composition takes this into account such that it is
possible to switch from one ogg to the other at any time. Typically, there is
one core composition with different mixing setting for each ambiance.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net