Re: [glob2-devel] Music

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Music
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:07:54 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
I hope that Leo does not pay Bradley to *remove* features!

Feature completeness is not a basic precondition from my point of view. Still it is more important to me the community agrees on the development than to decide on my own. My suggestions are all public and if people oppose I leave it to discussion before any effort is taken in implementing my ideas.

Although I respect the effort taken by others I see it as the nature of FOSS that nobody can dictate the changes to be or not to be made to his work.

Still I was alarmed when I read about "good chance that this system is history soon" about a system that I know Stephane is very proud of.

You all know I'm not the music guy. I see a great need for a sound system. What I don't see is the need to break this functionality. For the given reasons we should talk about changing the transitions from one mood to the other but I also vote to not removing this feature.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb