Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:56:34 -0800

On Mar 11, 2004, at 14:52, Charles Duffy wrote:

You're aware that you can format a case-insensitive HFS+ filesystem,
right?

I've heard about it, but I don't know the option. I'd run a UFS partition before but found that some apps didn't work when invoked from within it (Mozilla was one, I believe). Apparently a few apps like to place files with one name, and then reference them with another.

        That was a long time ago, though...things might be better now.

--
Dustin Sallings