Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:11:13 -0800 (PST)

    > From: David Brown <address@hidden>

    > BTW, why do my posts take about a week to show up on the list?

Absurdly, I'm going to reply on list.  By the time my post makes it,
hopefully the problem will be solved.  The FSF is having some severe
difficulties with a recent upgrade of their mail software.  They also
seem to never catch up in deployed HW to what they could actually make
good use of.

Support the FSF (and tell 'em I sent ya).  This circumstance is an
embarassment to our industry.