[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: 10 Mar 2004 09:01:56 -0500

>       thing make  more sense (I still don't understand why you wouldn't
>       want the highest  level to be the archive name like it is everywhere

It seems that he expects category--branch--version names to be mostly
unique whereas the archive might change due to cycling.
Of course, given the fact that archive cycling is an abomination in my book
(by the way, where is tla's current head branch and how do I find that
out?), I obviously disagree.  Looking at the link counters in
`ls -d ...tla/**/{arch}/*/*/*' it seems that only 38 out of 289 versions
appear in more than one archive.

        Stefan