Re: guilev2-work [was: LilyPond boolean syntax? \true and \false]

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: guilev2-work [was: LilyPond boolean syntax? \true and \false]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:51:26 +0100

> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> 3. We have a branch
>> remotes/origin/dev/guilev2
>> Makes sense to checkout it?
>> (It should, ofcourse, I'll test tomorrow)
>
> I've rebased it now, basically chucking one superseded commit.  It now
> contains two commits that likely don't hurt, but I am also skeptical
> that either will help.  Both concern trouble when loading utf-8 files.
>
> So you can git fetch again and then give origin/dev/guilev2 another try

Hmm, no success for make. In LilyDev I did whats listed below
(nonrelating stuff deleted). Did I something wrong?

[build (dev/my-guilev2)]$ history 20
   53  cd lilypond-git/
   54  git fetch
   55  git branch -a
   56  git checkout origin/dev/guilev2

   60  git branch dev/my-guilev2
   61  git checkout dev/my-guilev2

   67  ./autogen.sh --noconfigure
   68  mkdir build/
   69  cd build/
   70  ../configure --enable-guile2
   71  make -j3

I've got:
[...]
/home/harm/lilypond-git/stepmake/stepmake/c++-rules.make:4: recipe for
target 'out/source-file.o' failed
make[1]: *** [out/source-file.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/harm/lilypond-git/build/lily'

Btw, it wasn't entirely clear to me that guilev2.x changes essential
stuff that often.
Exactly which guile-version are we aiming for?

Cheers,
  Harm