tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Zilvinas, AUGMA
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 09:57:03 +0200

This is exactly what I was trying to tell and Ervin managed to replicate it.
I find this way of things in qso mode quite comfortable because this way I can see some part of earlier QSOs report field and see what is operator's name and QTH at least... (I know these days 'modern' logs use qrz.com queries etc hihi - some find it valuable. Personally I don't miss it)
73 Zilvis LY2SS