tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:42:17 +0100

Am Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:45:00 -0500
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:

> On 01/21/2014 10:45 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
>
> >> My bandmap shows the station just worked with an asterik before the
> >> call ( * ) and is colored for new and in uppercase.
> >>
> > The asterisk says the spot comes from yourself (any logged station
> > will get spooted in the internal network). If it is a dupe (you had
> > worked him) it normaly goes to lower case and grey. But that does
> > not work on non-WARC band for now.
>
> Yes, I knew that, I was just saying what I see here.

Then sorry, it was not my intention to lecture you :). Just to let
others know in case it was not obvious.

> > I just checked - changing it would be a lot of work because we do a
> > band statistics per call at the moment only for the contest bands.
>
> I still think it would be best left as is and work on refining the
> rest of tlf.

Yes, that what I would also propose. At the moment we have still
a lot to fix for tlf's internal working as a contest logging program.

If some minor fixes on the way can make it better for every day logging
- fine by me.

73, Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"