tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 07:18:01 +0100

Hi Ervin,

Am Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:08:30 +0100
schrieb Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS <address@hidden>:

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 06:25:24AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> > Better use 'CONTEST=qso' and do NOT use 'CONTEST_MODE'. If you would
> > like to see your qso numbers on the different bands add
> > 'SCORINGWINDOW' to  the rule file or activate it from running tlf
> > with ':score' If you would run tlf contest style (say for a
> > DXpedition) than use CONTEST=dxped.
> (I think) I'm using the Tlf current version (updated my local
> repo at last week), and I tried it out what you described:
>
> - CONTEST=qso
> - (there isn't SCORINGWINDOW option in Tlf config, did you mean
>   SCOREWINDOW?) SCOREWINDOW

Right, that was a typo by me.

> - start Tlf, switched to a WARC band (17m)
> - start make a QSO (simulate), the "Worked" window opens up, but there
>   isn't any WARC band

I see what you mean now. That is the searchwindow. You are right, that
one is not able to show WARC bands in an correct way. It needs to be
fixed. Maybe you can have a look into it.

> - save the QSO on 17m, start same callsign again, Worked window opens
>   again, and the callsign seems on 10m (and no WARC band)
>
> What em I missing?

Maybe I read your former posts wrong. I confused the scoring window
(which shows the WARC bands correctly) and the search/worked
window. The first one works fine, the second is buggy.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea