tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Zilvinas, AUGMA
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:55:49 +0200

On 2014.01.21 07:25, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
Because the limited place for the scoring window you will always see
only some of the bands. If you are on a non WARC band tlf will show the
contest bands only, as soon as you switch to a warc band you will see
the warc bands.
1. I was doing qso on WARC band and "Worked" window stayed with only non warc bands. (I tend to use recent versions from https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/archive/master.zip. I'll double check today and report)

2. I don't know about rtty and related window size issues yet (not tested) but maybe one could add/remove possible bands depending on his demand/current shack situation in logcfg.dat
for example:
AVAIL_BANDS=160 80 40 just because he likes to work only on these bands and have antennas for only these bands... (I for example have multiband dipole only for 80 40 20 17 15 10 bands, but plan build 6m/2m/70cm in spring)

Other ham who is fond of vhf/uhf could use only (or in addition) 2m 70cm...
This way "Worked" window and band switching would work only for bands in cfg file.

I hope this does not sound very insane...

Best 73 Zilvis LY2SS