tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:45:00 -0500

On 01/21/2014 10:45 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:

My bandmap shows the station just worked with an asterik before the
call ( * ) and is colored for new and in uppercase.

The asterisk says the spot comes from yourself (any logged station will
get spooted in the internal network). If it is a dupe (you had worked
him) it normaly goes to lower case and grey. But that does not work on
non-WARC band for now.

Yes, I knew that, I was just saying what I see here.

I just checked - changing it would be a lot of work because we do a
band statistics per call at the moment only for the contest bands.

I still think it would be best left as is and work on refining the rest of tlf.

Ed W3NR