tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:35:32 +0100

Hello Thomas,

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 07:18:01AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Am Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:08:30 +0100
> schrieb Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS <address@hidden>:
> > - start Tlf, switched to a WARC band (17m)
> > - start make a QSO (simulate), the "Worked" window opens up, but there
> >   isn't any WARC band
>
> I see what you mean now. That is the searchwindow. You are right, that
> one is not able to show WARC bands in an correct way. It needs to be
> fixed. Maybe you can have a look into it.

ok, a few weeks ago I wrote an e-mail to you, where I outlined few
appointments from my plans related to Tlf. I'll review those, and will
notify you.

> > - save the QSO on 17m, start same callsign again, Worked window opens
> >   again, and the callsign seems on 10m (and no WARC band)
> >
> > What em I missing?
> >
> Maybe I read your former posts wrong. I confused the scoring window
> (which shows the WARC bands correctly) and the search/worked
> window. The first one works fine, the second is buggy.

it's no problem, and thanks for the confirm,

but something is wrong in my config - when I works in QSO mode
(CONTEST=qso, no CONTEST_MODE, SCOREWINDOW is set), I don't have
score window... I'll review again when I'll close to my RIG.

(Since a few months ago I use Tlf permanently, not just on
contests - the regular QSO mode too - but I don't remember seeing
that window...)

Thanks,

73:

Ervin