tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:53:30 -0500

On 01/21/2014 01:42 PM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:

I still think it would be best left as is and work on refining the
rest of tlf.

Yes, that what I would also propose. At the moment we have still
a lot to fix for tlf's internal working as a contest logging program.

If some minor fixes on the way can make it better for every day logging
- fine by me.

73, Tom DL1JBE

As you have mentioned before, the scoring logic needs a major overhaul. I'm sure there are also many more items on the todo list.

Ed W3NR