Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:55:37 +0200

Hi,

I did all the things you suggested, but it seems not to work. Can you please
give some kind of example how to do this? It seems I do not have write
permissons.
Also, login isn't working, but this isn't necescary?

I always have trouble with this kind of things :(

Remon

P.S. I think registering the key isn't working. They say: no line breaks. So
it looks as:

address@hidden

Is that right?