Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.18.0rc1 / libmustux 0.18.0rc1 are out

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.18.0rc1 / libmustux 0.18.0rc1 are out
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:22:12 +0200

Hi all,

Testing is a bit problematic here as I do not have my soundcard at the moment.
Besides the random segfaults, I encountered some ohter bugs not relative to
play/record/(render?).

I'll post them, so they can't be forgotten :)

Moving a large audioClip (15 minutes) causes a segfault in AudioClip.cc line
250. When using a large zoomlevel this doesn't happen.

Less important:
When trying to import a wav file which is already in the project dir, it try's
to overwrite itself, resulting in total loss of the file.

Cannot select filter dialog? Has the JMB changed for this?

And last but not least, the splashscreen is called before the main window,
resulting in a splash screen "behind" the main window :(
If this is something which happens on my computer only, let me now please.

I tweaked again the Peakfile a bit, so peakfile writing and reading is much
faster now. Should I commit it, or wait for 0.19 as protux is in a rcnnn fase
now?

Thanks a lot,

Remon