Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS: Solved

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS: Solved
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:26:53 +0200

Finally I'm able to commit to cvs. Thanks for the help :)

I uploaded Peak.cc, which has some optimizations which makes it even faster.

Hm, Luciano I send you my Song.cc with the fix for the segfault while draging
an audioClip. I assume, you take care for this fix? Or shall I upload it now?

Up to the 0.18 release, let's make it rock-stable :P

Thanks again for the help,

Remon.

P.S. In the weekends I'm at my parents home and unable to do anything :(.