Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:34:31 +0200

Remon Sijrier wrote:

Hm, CVS write acces isn't working. This is because (of course) something I didn't right, but I dunno what I did wrong.

I made an rsa key, stored it on savannah and I log in (after 6 hours) with:
address@hidden:~$ cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/protux login
Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/protux
CVS password:
no such user r_sijrier in CVSROOT/passwd

Hej,

There is no need to login when you have a ssh key. You should directly be able to checkout a fresh copy to a clean directory, so you'll have write access.

hth

/Martin