Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.18.0rc1 / libmustux 0.18.0rc1 are out

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.18.0rc1 / libmustux 0.18.0rc1 are out
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:24:37 +0200

Hi,

In my last mail I wrote about the "drag and drop" bug.
This is a problem in "AudioClip.cc", and not in line 250, but line 249. ppos
is exceeding the size of the array at the time the "drag and drop" action
stops. It happens mostly on large audio_clips in a small view mode.

I'll try to debug it right now, but I don't see wy it happens.

Another point I encountered:
1.
the method: "int Song::drag(somevalue)" isn't returning an int, but true??
Same for "int Song::drag_edge(somevalue)"

2.
When pointing the mouse into an empty track,  <<d>> causes a segfault in
Song.cc line 462. This one is trivial, but dunno how this should be solved.

Greetz,

Remon