Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:39:04 +0200

Remon Sijrier wrote:

Hi, I did all the things you suggested, but it seems not to work. Can you please give some kind of example how to do this? It seems I do not have write permissons.
Also, login isn't working, but this isn't necescary?

no, i never used it with the ssh key. I think it's only necessary for anonymous and username/password access.

I always have trouble with this kind of things :(

Remon

P.S. I think registering the key isn't working. They say: no line breaks. So it looks as:

address@hidden

Is that right?

I have
1024 35 123etc...861 address@hidden
so the only difference is that i have the spaces (but no line breaks). Of course the key will be displayed on several lines on the savannah page:
1024 35
123etc...861
address@hidden
but there are no line breaks.

Try to add the required spaces and try again

export CVS_RHS=ssh
cvs address@hidden:/cvsroot/protux co protux

if you are asked
address@hidden's password:
something went wrong (or you didn't wait the 6 hours).
If you get asked to enter the passphrase for the RSA key, it will work.

/Martin