[Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:28:59 +0200

Hm, CVS write acces isn't working. This is because (of course) something I
didn't right, but I dunno what I did wrong.

I made an rsa key, stored it on savannah and I log in (after 6 hours) with:
address@hidden:~$ cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/protux
login
Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/protux
CVS password:
no such user r_sijrier in CVSROOT/passwd

But I'm allready added to the protux/mustux project. They are in my
personal-page on savannah, so that's not the problem?
It's a pitty it doesn't work yet. Anny suggestions are more then welcome.

Thanks,

Remon