Re: mhfixmsg character set conversion

From: Steven Winikoff
Subject: Re: mhfixmsg character set conversion
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:43:35 -0500

>Three tests failed.  You can run "make install" in the nmh directory
>to install.

Thanks.  I'll try that later tonight.

>If things are still broken with that nmh, I would remove your par[1]
>executable and rebuild mhn.defaults.  That might at least allow
>make check to pass.

This seems like a worthwhile thing to test at the same time even if
everything else works, so I'll try that also.

>And while we seem to have eliminated par and lynx, the symptoms are
>consistent with one or both of them being used by mhfixmsg.

...except that my strace of mhfixmsg shows no external programs being run.
What am I missing?

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff      |
Montreal, QC, Canada | "He who has imagination without learning
smw@smwonline.ca     |  has wings but no feet."
http://smwonline.ca  |