Re: mhfixmsg character set conversion

From: Steven Winikoff
Subject: Re: mhfixmsg character set conversion
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 19:49:25 -0500

>I'm referring to your first email on this topic.

>    Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 22:42:21 -0500
>    Subject: mhfixmsg character set conversion
>
>It also has fields which tie it into an earlier email on another topic.

Yes, I see.  I have no idea why I did that, and I'd completely forgotten
having done it.  I'll try to be more careful next time.

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff      | It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's,
Montreal, QC, Canada | not its, if you mean it is. If you don't,
smw@smwonline.ca     | it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't
http://smwonline.ca  | her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours,