Re: automatic decode mime in repl

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: automatic decode mime in repl
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 18:51:59 -0800

Philipp wrote:

> Thanks for all the discoussion. I have an updated version of this patch.

I tried the patch.  It works, but it produces text content of fixed
line lengths.  So it can break URLs and other text that shouldn't be
arbitrarily modified.

I haven't deciphered how it works, but I would think the same result
could be obtained using repl's -convertargs.  That relies on the
mhbuild(1) Convert Interface.  That was intended to be flexible, at
the expense of simplicity.  Could it be used instead of adding new
code?