Re: automatic decode mime in repl

From: Laura Creighton
Subject: Re: automatic decode mime in repl
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:20:00 +0100

In a message of Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:37:28 +0000, David Levine writes:
>Laura wrote:
>
>> I would really like to have this.  The workaround I have made is really >
>> ugly, and doesn't always work.
>
>Does this produce a result that seems at least as good?
>
>  \repl -filter mhl.replywithoutbody -convertargs text/html ''
>-convertargs text/plain '' -editor mhbuild [msg]
>
>Where [msg] is the usual optional message argument to repl.
>
>David

I will have to find a suitable piece of mail to check it on, but
I already have a working solution for replying to html mail.  It's
the people who send me mail as pdf and mail as encoded base64 that
are hard to reply to.  But it's not a common occurrance these days,
which is why I don't have something handy.  Will look tomorrow after
I have had some sleep.

Laura