Re: automatic decode mime in repl

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: automatic decode mime in repl
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:34:07 +0000

Philipp wrote:

> The problem I see is that convertargs looks complex.

If you use a Bourne-compatible shell, would you try this, please:

    source $(mhparam docdir)/contrib/replaliases
    rtm [msg]

Where [msg] is the usual optional message argument to repl.  All
other common repl arguments are supported as well because rtm is an
alias that eventually relies on repl.

(If you want to easily dispose of the aliases after the above test,
do it in a new shell and simply exit the shell when done.)

> The problem I see is that convertargs looks complex. The goal of my
> patch is to have an easy to use solution which is enabled by default.

Easy for developers or easy for users?