gpsd-users

Re: ubxtool

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: ubxtool
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 17:47:44 -0700

Yo address@hidden!

On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 20:38:47 -0400
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes , -R was used for both.
>
> gpspipe -R -n 300 localhost:2947 -o /api/gpsd_ntrip.dat
> gpspipe -R -n 300 localhost:2947 -o /api/gpsd_ntrip1.dat

Good.  As I said in the message before the one just just replied to:

-- No point running gpsd with different debug levels if you don't send the
-- debug output.

> Was there RTCM3 data in the log file?

As I said in the message before the one just just replied to:

-- > gpsd:PROG: RTCM3: unknown type 1075, length 376
-- > gpsd:DATA: packet type 18 from ntrip://rhowittRpi:Walfer2019 with
--
-- gpsd got an RTCM3 type 1075 packet.

And I also said:

-- Ignoring gpsd_ntrip.data as you did not send the matching output.
--
-- Looking at gpsd_ntrip1.dat, looks like the same data types as before.
--

Clear?

> I am setting up , hopefully, to capture the stream as it goes from
> the Pi to the F9P. May have something tomorrow.

No rush.  I don't expect there to be a problem in that link, just
being complete.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588