gpsd-users

RE: ubxtool

From: rhowitt
Subject: RE: ubxtool
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 16:19:51 -0400

>>Back up a few.  So you are running StrSrv into the receiver serial port,
but gps is connecting to the USB port?

Since I could not put the Logic Analyzer on the USB connection I switched to
using the Serial Port.  On Windows and RaspberryPi a serial port is being
used not USB.

>>I noted before that the defaults for the u-blox serial port and USB port
are not the same.  I asked before for you to send us the u-blox config for
those ports.

Which configuration parameter do you want?