gpsd-users

FW: ubxtool

From: rhowitt
Subject: FW: ubxtool
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:40:00 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 1:39 PM
To: 'address@hidden' <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: ubxtool

Gary,

Got the analyzer hooked and have done captures from Windows to GPS (
rtklib's strsrv )  and GPSD to GPS.
Not sure how you wanted the data so to start I did a hex dump to a binary
file.
Description of the attached files.
FAIL-F9P...       contains the GPSD RTCM data.      RTK LED was off
Succes-F9P...  contains the STRSRV RTCM data.   RTK LED was  blinking

F9P_UART_TX--PI   contains F9P send to the PI, during the Fail session
F9P-UART_TX--PC   contains F9P send to the PCX , during the Success session

I use the Saleae analyzer so if needed I can dump the whole analysis to a
file that will contain both the digital and analog signals.
You can download their software (free) and "replay" the log file .

Let me know if you need any other data.

Regards,
Rick