Re: [Gomp-discuss] Organization of libgomp source code

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Organization of libgomp source code
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:54:56 +0100

I am a bit uncertain on what hapens if in a parallel region we have a parallel do/for loop and the 'thread' which starts it has redefined the number of threads by doing a library call ?

i.e. we might have to have a 'thread' based approach to these variables ( or atleast some of them ).

 I believe there is an example of this in the spec ?

So we have to read the environement variables at startup, but I think it still is a bit unclear how to handle them.

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.