Re: [Gomp-discuss] Copyright Assignment

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Copyright Assignment
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:43:40 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> > The code goes where-ever you please.  Starting a new GNU project is a
> > hassle, but aren't we just part of the GCC project?
>
> I was under the impression that the gcc folk wanted us to be a separate
> project until they "approved" of us.

I think that's why the gomp-branch exists: it's a branch, they aren't
compelled to merge it into the main line. On the other hand, since there
is this branch, we can pretend we are part of the gcc.

> > (assuming you have a copyright assignment for GCC).
>
> Well, I don't have one. I assume that's a problem?

I don't have either, but mine is on the way. Looking in the archive of the
mailing list, I found a message by Diego with attached a questionnaire
you can fill and send to some empleyee of the FSF. They will send you
a paper form that you have to sign and to send back.

I think you can ask at the folowing address

 address@hidden

Biagio