Re: [Gomp-discuss] Copyright Assignment

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Copyright Assignment
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:57:14 +0100

 I mean while we are still coding them and waiting on our licences.

A library is fairly selfcontained, so it should only be a lib with everything in and perhaps a patch to the build system of gcc.

I also suggets we make a doc directory on savannah to collect everything we can gather :-) , and start writing a formal spec of the part's we know how to do, also over algoriths we intend to use and data structures, this since I find it a major flaw of gcc that this kind of info is hard to find and access.

If you look at Diego's paper it is quite clear and documents the workings, algorithms and data structures used, the same cannot be said for large parts of gcc :-) .

( I haven't been able to find all the info I want, and I have been looking, I have had to resort ot the source, and it's a bit of a tick off for someone wanting to give a hand. )

Perhaps it's time to contact our webmaster and to sum up what we want on the page ?