Re: [Gomp-discuss] Starting libgomp

From: Diego Novillo
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Starting libgomp
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:15:35 -0500

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Steven Bosscher wrote:

> The code goes where-ever you please.  Starting a new GNU project is a
> hassle, but aren't we just part of the GCC project?  In that case, just
> say it's part of GCC (assuming you have a copyright assignment for GCC).

Well, if we are going to be operating inside a GCC branch, we
must follow GCC's conventions :)

This means finding exactly how to support libgomp, the parser
bits and the optimization inside GCC's framework.

Scott, once you have a patch you're happy with, post it to
gcc-patches so that we can get input from folks that know exactly
how target libraries should fit in GCC.  The pointers I gave you
in my previous message are just a vague idea.  I'm not really
familiar with target libraries in GCC.

Diego.